Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 Calendar Template

Well the Christmas Season is over and the New Year is
soon to arrive and that brings with it the "I need a new CALENDAR season".
Yeah, I just made that up;)

I have been working on some calendar templates for My Memories
and I have some for you today.

it is sized at
81/2" by 11" landscape.
However, it can be re sized to your liking.
Comes with a cover page, yearly look page and 12 monthly pages.

I have added the papers from
as a bonus for you.
You will receive 18  original designer papers in solids, embossed and prints.
All the papers are 12"by 12", 300dpi printable quality jpgs.
However, the template is designed to use the digital papers/and or photos of your choosing.

Here is a different calendar I have created and is complete using
Green/Blue Quatrefoil to give you an idea what your finished
calendar could look like.
This one can be purchased in my designer store just as you see below.
It comes with a title page, a yearly look page and the 12 months.
Again it is landscape designed at 81/2" by 11"
Included is

Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you would like to view
posts before December 2014 please take the provided link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment