Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I wish all of my readers a 
Very Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

Today is the last day my designer store will be on sale so go
check it out while the turkey is cooking or your
significant other is picking up the leftover wrappings;)


I used my
for my flyer.


Element preview...

Designer paper preview...

Sample page:



                                                                   Colorful Christmas Kit Add on:

                                            Normally $1.99 now on sale through December 25th for $1.00

                                          Normally $1.49 on sale through December 25th for $0.75

Christmas Card Sample...


Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to read posts from
before December 2014 please
take the provided link.

No comments:

Post a Comment