Saturday, December 20, 2014

OH NUTS! New in my Designer Store this week.


I have been a busy little nutty squirrel
trying to get all of my goodies
placed before the winter sets in.

This is a great kit for all of your fall scrabooking and or cardmaking needs.
I hope you enjoy;)

Designer Kit:
Even though this kit is new this week it still is in on the 50% sale
and that means you can pick it up now for just $1.50.
What a Christmas bargain that is;)

Oh Nuts Elements.
All Elements are in png format and 300dpi printable quality.

 Here is a sample of the designer papers.
They are all 12" by 12", 300dpi printable quality.
I think the textures on these babies are my favorite so far and the
colors can be used more than just the fall season.


Remember I have a sale running through December 25th in my design shop.


Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to view 
before December 2014
please take the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment