Sunday, December 14, 2014

Spice Calendar, NEW in my store TODAY!

As we are finishing up preparations for Christmas
we know the New Year is soon to follow.
In my designer store today you will find
a brand new addition:
It is a Calendar for 2015 made using my 
they will be included
with the template download.
(An extra little gift for you;)

Included in the design is a cover page, a yearly page and 12 separate
monthly pages.

All of this is on sale for $1.50 through December 25, 2014.

Sample Calendar:
For my Calendar I chose to use my Bind-it-All however, with
various office and craft supplies you can bind your own
unique calendar.
These will make super quick and easy gifts for the
 nice people on your list;)
Okay, possibly some naughty ones as well.

A bit larger view of the yearly calendar and what
the monthly calendar look like.

Here is a look at the Designer papers used:
Spice Patterns

Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to view
Sara's Creative Adventures
posts before December 2014 please
take the link provided above.

No comments:

Post a Comment