Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What is new in the Design shop this week?

This week I have released a
I created it out of necessity for myself and thought you
would also enjoy it.
The Web Password keeper would make a wonderful addition to your 
last minute gift preparations as well.

Web Password Keeper is on sale through 
December 25th 2014 for
$1.50
It has been designed so you can print off as many pages as you desire.
Also included is a front and back cover.

Here is a sample of my bound password keeper once again I used
my bind it all and tied on a few ribbons:

The kit I used to create this 
Web Password Keeper is
This kit is also on sale now for the amazing price of
$2.50
Through December 25th 2014
  • 12 digital papers
  • 67 elements
All products are 300 dpi printable quality.
Digital papers are 12" by12" and come in jpg format.
Digital elements come in png format.




And below I have a preview for you of a scrapbook page I created
using the kit featured above:

Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to view
posts before December 2014
please take the like above.

No comments:

Post a Comment