Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wish for Snow Bundle $2.00 Tuesday

Welcome to
$2.00 Tuesday
from

Today I have for your my 
That is right, my BUNDLE is on sale
today for
$2.00
That is one heck of a steal for your digital stash today!

Here is a view of the designer papers.  
They are all 12" by 12", 300dpi printable quality jpgs.

And the fun elements they are also 300dpi printable quality and come
as pngs.

Wish for Snow Journal Cards.  Pack of 5:

Wish for Snow Textured papers.
Again all are 12"by12", 300dpi printable quality jpgs.

Gotta love the glitter.  I have 4 unique colors for this pack right
here right now just for YOU;)

Here is my Sample page using my
Wish for Snow Bundle.
Photos are borrowed from a friend*

 Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to see
posts before December 2014
please visit the above link.



No comments:

Post a Comment