Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What is NEW Wednesday?

Today I have for you a 
New Adventure for me
and it is a Calendar Template
made with
When you purchase this software make sure to use my discount code
STMMM97
and save yourself some dough this year.
Truly this software is the best on the market for digital scrapbooking
and design.  Take the link above and read into it more.

Comes with the 12 months
plus a yearly page and cover page.

A closer view of the calendar design...

And a sample that I used my Bind it All on.
You can easily bind with ribbon a Rubicoil
or plain jump ring binders found in the stationary department.

I used my Spice Designer Series paper pack that also comes with
this download!   Hurray, what a great treat for you!


Thanks for stopping by today;)

If you wish to view
before December 2014
please take the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment