Friday, April 17, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Announcement and Flashback Friday

Just want to let all of you know that I have started a new adventure as a
Design Team Member for
Hop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog, join the site and sign up for emails so you 
do not miss one Sassy minute of fun.
You will also find links in my blog bar for challenges and the
entire Sassy Design Team.

Today is Flashback Friday over at Sassy Studio Designs and you
can obtain
 for just $1.50 regular price is $4.00
*This offer is only good for one week April 17th-24th 2015.

Here is my creation using this Sassy Digital Stamp:

 Below is my digitally colored stamp.  I use PSE10:

Also used on my creation from Sassy Studio Designs

 Below you see a shot of the inside of my Sassy B-day card...

Other products used:
Theresa Collins Posh Collection
PTI cardstock and ribbon
Prima Bling
Flower is from Michael's

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment