Friday, May 8, 2015

SSD Flash Back Friday Vivian Gear Frame


 Welcome to another awesome Friday and a new Flash Back Digital Stamp
from
This weeks featured image is:
Vivian Gear Frame
She is available for one week only at discount so stop on over to the SSD store today
and get her in your collection.
 Below is my DT card creation.
I wanted to do something different this week so I fussy cut the gears around
Vivian away.  I ended up with a Victorian looking Birthday Greeting.  
What do you think?



Here is my digitally colored Vivian:

 
Other products used:
Once Upon a Springtime from Graphic 45
Stampin' Up Vintage Labels Stamp set, ink, brads and oval punches
PTI Mellon Berry Satin Ribbon, kraft card stock
dimensional foam
floss

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment