Friday, November 6, 2015

My Memories Freebie Friday "Old Glory Bundle"

In honor of Veteran's Day November 11th my digital kit
Is FREE today in my Designer Store
This is a $10.99 savings!!!! 

Not only is this kit great for all your Memorial Day scrapbooking
 it is also very useful for Veteran's Day and July 4th.  And it is FREE through November 9th 2015.

Kit includes
26 digital backgrounds.  300dpi printable quality.  12" by 12"
100 elements.  300dpi printable quality.

Below are larger previews for all the components of this bundle...
If you are searching for the best digital software scrapbooking out there look no further than
You can find out product details here on the My Memories site.

Use my designer code at checkout and save on your software purchase you can also use the same
code to save on your photobook purchases.
Both products make awesome Christmas gifts!
Here is my code...
STMMM97

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment