Monday, November 16, 2015

My Memories November 2015 Designer Blog Train

Welcome to the 
from
My Memories.

Here’s how it works:
You will be directed to each designers store at the My Memories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.  [Note: This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary].
Then, visit each designer’s blog or FB posting for their preview and link, click on the link provided and be taken to their My Memories store, and place their gift in your shopping cart.  Check out when you have all the gifts collected.
It’s a good idea to keep the list of designer links below open in a separate window to make sure you don’t miss anyone.  The train runs from November 16 – 30.

Here is my designer contribution or the month of November...
 Download link

Make sure you stop over and check out the other designers participating this month.

If you are not a member of My Memories Suite forum what the heck are you thinking?
Just Kidding!  Pop on over and sign up it is FREE and will give you access to many delightful

Want to see more of my designs you can find 

Use my code at checkout
STMMM97
to save this Holiday shopping season on your purchase of
This same code also gives you savings for your photobook purchases. 
 Again enter the code
above at checkout.
Thanks for stopping by today;) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful frames!!! Lovely papers!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete