Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Memories Wednesday Freebie

 My Memories has started a NEW day for FREEBIES. 
Now Wednesday & Friday both host freebie downloads.
How cool is that?

My Memories Newsletter so you get all the latest news and links delivered to your email from
Newsletter sign up is located in the left blog bar of the My Memories homepage

I have a download for you today you can find it here...
My Memories Suite Software 6 is a great gift to give or receive this holiday season.
Use my code:
STMMM97
 when you checkout your software purchase to save $10.00!
This code is also good for saving on your photobook purchases so enter it as well at check out.

Want to stay updated on all my FREEBIE downloads and new kit releases?
Sign up for email in my sidebar that way when my blog is updated you will be in the know.
Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment