Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Memories December Blog Train

 WELCOME
to the My Memories Designer Blog Train.

You will be directed to each designers store at the My Memories site. 
If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.  
[Note: This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary].
Then, visit each designer’s blog or FB posting for their preview and link, click on the link provided and be taken to their My Memories store, and place their gift in your shopping cart.  Check out when you have all the gifts collected.
The train runs from December 16 – 31.
Download My Portion HERE
Want to see more of my designs you can find 
Use my code at checkout
STMMM97
to save this Holiday shopping season on your purchase of

Thanks for stopping by today;) 

3 comments:

  1. So colorful -- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!! The tree and mittens are so cute!!! Love the papers, they are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete