Friday, January 1, 2016

Blog Train Pixel Scrapper Jan 2016

A brand new year has arrived.
My wish for you is a year packed full of Creative Adventures.
To get you started on your journey I have joined the
blog train.

Here is my portion of the train.  It contains fun elements that I love to use in my digital cardmaking and scrapbooking crafty adventures.   I can not breathe if my creations do not contain flowers and bling.  Good thing I have three girls in our little family that I scrap;)

Hop on over to
Pixel Scrapper and see what everyone has created for you this month.
If you have not done so you will need to sign up and that is FREE however, PS is the greatest digital scrapbooking community on the web and your support will keep a great community alive. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today;)



5 comments:

  1. I love flowers and bling, too! Thank you! :)
    ps... your link at Pixel Scrapper is missing a letter and doesn't work. I figured it out, but I don't know if everyone else is as cool as I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling in your share, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling... So pretty!!! The flowers are lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete