Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Memories Jan Designer Blog Train

 WELCOME
to the My Memories Designer Blog Train. 

You will be directed to each designers store at the My Memories site. 
If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.  
[Note: This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary].
Then, visit each designer’s blog or FB posting for their preview and link, click on the link provided and be taken to their My Memories store, and place their gift in your shopping cart.  Check out when you have all the gifts collected.
The train runs from January 16 – 31.

You can download my portion Here.


Want to see more of my designs you can find 
Use my code at checkout
STMMM97
to save on your purchase of

Here are all the stops for this train:


Thanks for stopping by today;) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the kit!! It is so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete