Friday, March 25, 2016

My Tweet Friend

Hello!
Welcome to my post for today.  Grab a cuppa and scroll see what I am up to 
& I am not talking 5' 9" either;)

First off I wanna say that I am going to try for Imagine That's DT call and I am over the moon excited about it.  I love Kris's digi designs they are super fun to color and create with!
Here is the link to her Creative Playgound blog for the DT call out.

I have
to show you today...

Here is how I digitally colored her Owl with Robin outline digi stamp giving it a shabby look...

& the completed digi card front I created...

The completed card creation...
 
 I have blogged below the other kits I have worked with lately however, I will show off the designs again here.  Please scroll down and or take the links provided to the previous posts.  
There is a great story behind Rockin' Birthday and a FREEBIE is involved with Welcome Spring.

Okay, here are my other projects...
Take the link to see my blog post, "Rockin' Birthday".





featuring




Wish me luck and
thanks for stopping by today;)
 

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see another digital colorist out there :) I love all your creations and can I just say what a pleasure it is having you in our new FB Group too! :) Thanks so much for your interest Sara and your awesome post here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete