Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rockin' Birthday!

Hello all my Rockin' blog fans;)

Today I have a special card and digi kits to show off for you.

created a kit from my ideas over on her
Scratch that TWO fab kits and they are...

and
 It all started with my love of music as inspiration while being creative and went from there.
Those who know me best know I have an eclectic taste in music.
 Fact is there are not many genres I DON'T listen to.
My favorites though are Metal and Rock;)
\m/0\m/

Kris is a ROCKSTAR! 
Didn't she do an awesome job on her kits?

Here is my take on her Kit Jammin' Janey
 I colored the Janey outline number 1 png in Photoshop...
 Next I created my card front also in Photoshop...

 And here is my Rockin' finished card...


 I am going to enter this creation over in 

Stop by Kris's blog
Creative Playground and see what else is jammin' in her digi world. 

Thanks for stopping by today and Rock on my friends;)

3 comments:

  1. Ok girl, you totally Rocked this set... LOVE it!!! I see you've also gotten bit by the Photoshop bug 😊. Love her cute polka dot shorts and the embossed stars on :-)... fabby card! I'd love to add this to my store's product page as a sample to show others how they can use this set. Thanks again for your input in our FB group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card thanks for playing at Creative Playground Challenge from Kris Imagen That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - the embossed background really makes it 'pop'.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Creative Playground Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete