Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sandy Beaches and Starfish Wishes Pocket Letter

A New Fluffy Bestie in Sherri's Etsy store and she is
CUTE and a joy to color!
I digitally colored Ps for my creation
You can purchase the fluffy bestie I used below here.


Here is the colored digital stamp on a pocket letter insert that I used below:

Now for my finished pocket letter:
 I am entering this Pocket Letter in the following challenges...

Color it Create it Show It Off
Anything Goes with any sort of project

March Challenge Anything but a Card 

Challenge 86
Anything Goes option Lace/Ribbon 

Anything goes with a Bestie 

Anything goes



I have a little goodie for you.  
This is a full resolution printable Pocket letter insert that I have
used above.  Enjoy;)
Thanks for stopping by today;)

15 comments:

  1. Oh how fun they both are. Loving them
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Pocket letter!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge and ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara another gorgeous work
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your PL thank you for the goodie, you are such a lovely person, thank you for joining us at Color it Create it Show it Off
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Pocket Letter you have made yourself it's so neat. Well done. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !!!!
    Hugs Bianca Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at Colour It, Create It, Show It Off
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pocket letter is gorgeous I love it
    Thank you for joining us at Colour it Create it Show it off
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pocket letter!
    Thank you for joining us at the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge!
    Good Luck and welcome again!
    xoxo Olga DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pocket letter Sara - thanks for joining the challenge at My Besties 3D and more - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so wonderful to see how you made this Bestie into a pocket Letter. You are so clever! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D and More! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the beach theme. Really cute. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties International. Good luck!

    Luana DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your card thanks for joining us at My Besties Colour It, Create It, Show It Off
    Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious pocket Letter...Thank you very much for taking part with us in our challenge,(Colour It Creat It Show It Off). Luck, Happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sara, I Love, love your cute sentiment, thank you!!I Again, Thank you for participating in our March My Besties 3D challenge! Our New April challenge has just begun and we can't wait to see what you will create next!

    ReplyDelete