Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Spring Kitty

I picked up
from
and this is what I have created with it...

First the colored digi stamp.
I used Ps CC to digitally color the image outline from "Spring Kitty".

Digital card front using the Happy Spring sentiment and line art from

Then I printed off the card front and mounted it on a base
 with dimensional foam and some flowers...

Now card number 2:
I switched out the background and sentiment to create a tweet bday card.
















Here is the Spring Kitty digi kit from Imagine That.
You receive both COLOR and OUTLINE jpg and png files.
This is what places Kris's art at the top of the pack for me.
The best of both worlds in
one versatile download.
Have time to color your own image such as I did above that is cool;)
Running late and need a cute handmade creation quickly choose the pre-colored image!
She also has a pack of digi papers called Cat Pack that works perfectly with Spring Kitty.

I entered my creation in the
Creative Playground challenge #3 Spring

The other creation was entered here
Imagine That FB Group 
Have not joined us over here yet send your request and join in on all the
fun and inspiration you can imagine.

Thanks for stopping by today;)

5 comments:

  1. ooooh, how TWEET!! :) Love both versions Sara!! I love how you show beginning to completed project - the "oooo's" get bigger and bigger, :) very cute and your 3d flowers are perfect embellies on there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable thanks for playing at the Creative Playground Challenge #3 - SPRING from Kris Imagen That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara these are gorgeous. Welcome as a FB Designer. This is a perfect digital card. So glad that you could join us this month in our Spring theme at Imagine That, and hope to see again next month, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this image and you have such a wonderful job creating with it! Thanks so much also for playing along at Imagine That! Challenge at Creative Playground. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, Sara - love your design

    Thanks for joining us in the Creative Playground with Imagine That Digis by Kris.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete