Thursday, April 14, 2016

Imagine That *NEW* Release day!

What a fine day it is for a Thursday and it just got better as
releases FOUR brand new sets today.




Below is a digital card front I have created using Leesa's Sour Lemons.
Unfortunately I have not been able to print if off yet and make a card creation with it.
(Printer Troubles are keeping this card completion just out of hands reach.) 
I will be back to show off my finished projects just as soon as I have this issue fixed.
 


Hop on over to Facebook and join the
It is a great place to get inspired and show off your creations using Imagine That digis. 
There is a challenge running in this group for APRIL.   Upload your creations this month into the ANYTHING GOES challenge album using 
for your chance at winning.
Challenge ends April 30th.

Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

  1. Fabby post Sara... THANK YOU!! And your digital card front is adorable if I do say so myself :) Love your use of the digi papers in this set and how you colored the "Sweet" and "sour" words - perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete