Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Monique's Froggy Friends New Release

I am back today with the second release from
This cute little set is called

Here is my DT creation...

Here is the kit preview for

 I used this digi paper set on my card it is called Spring in Bloom and you can purchase it here...
This set is a perfect match for the colored digis in this set
 and would be awesome to paper piece your own digi as well since the outlines are also included.

Other products used:
PTI cardstock and ribbon
Silhouette Cameo with cut file
Flowers from Michael's
Dimensional Foam Dots

Come on over to the
to pick up your freebie and sign up to win this newly released set.
While you are there play along with the May Challenge to use at least one flower on your creation with the option of a fancy fold.
See you there...

Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo pretty Sara, I really love easel cards first of all, but a fun circle one is even cuter :) Great choice of papers too! That matches so well - I had forgotten about that peach set :) Thanks!! have a great day xKris

    ReplyDelete