Tuesday, June 28, 2016

*NEW* Mermaids from Imagine That digistamp

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to new release day from

 Kris, has two new sets for you today one is called
Here is my altered dollar store frame project...

For this shinny specimen I used the colored png and "live life" sentiment from Mermaid on Rock.
Taking a dollar store frame and adding some glitter ribbon from American Crafts along with
glitter flowers from Dress it Up jazzed up this dismal neglected frame.
Jessica has spoken for it so it is headed to live in her room and inspire for years to come;)

The other kit for today's release is called
here is the kit preview...

We would love to have you join us over in the
Imagine That digistamp
friends and fan facebook group.
For the few remaining days of  June there is a fb challenge running called Anything Goes.  Enter your creation in the pinned June album for your chance to win a gift voucher to

Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

  1. Sara, what a beautiful frame you created with this new mermaid digi - LOVE IT in every way!! :) I'm so honored and grateful to have you on my Design Team!! Thank you so much for your post - your blog bg always makes me smile when I come here too *Ü* Keeping J in my prayers - Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete