Saturday, July 2, 2016

Imagine That digistamp July Facebook Challenge

Happy July 2016!
This month over in the
there is a new challenge up and running.

This month we want to see creations that
show off "Summertime Fun".
There are so many fun kits that Kris has created with this theme 
and you can find them in the store here

Upload your creations in the pinned July photo album at the top of the group page for your chance to win a $10.00 gift voucher to
Imagine That digi stamps.
This challenge will run through July 31st, 2016. 

My FB DT creation for your inspiration...
I have created this side step card using
And I added a color overlay to the 
to match this creation...

 
 I used my Silhouette Cameo and a side step card cut from the Silhouette America store
 on this creation.

Thanks for stopping by today;) 

1 comment:

  1. Such an AWESOME outdoorsy card Sara :) I love "out-of-the-box" folds like this - a lot of time and love went into this creation. Thank you so much!! I hope you're having a good week. xKris

    ReplyDelete