Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Memoires July Blog Train


It is time for the
My Memories July 2016 Designer Blog Train to leave the station.

Below you will find my preview and link to my portion of this awesome train.

I also have a matching digi paper set in my store 
Americana Grunge Backgrounds...
Enjoy 25% off through July 30th as you shop my designer store.



Ready to purchase My Memories Suite use my code at
checkout and save $10.00.
STMMM97

Ready to move on to the other stops?  Here are directions and links:
You will be directed to each designers store at the My Memories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.
  [Note: This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary]. 
Next, visit each designer's blog or FB posting for their preview and link, click on the link provided and be taken to their My Memories store, and place their gift in your shopping cart.  Check out when you have all the gifts collected.

It's a good idea to keep the list of designer links below open in a separate window to make sure you don't miss anyone.
Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful patriotic kit!!! The bingo card is beautiful!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete