Monday, August 1, 2016

Christmas Wishes and Eskimo Kisses

A new challenge starts today over on the
This month the theme is ANYTHING GOES!

For my DT inspiration I have created this for you. 
What a wonderful addition to my Christmas card stash. 
 I love the fun colors and the sentiments.
Enjoy;)
I used the  
from
Upload your creations in the pinned July photo album at the top of the 
 for your chance to win a $10.00 gift voucher to
This challenge will run through August 31st, 2016. 
 
  Thanks for stopping by today;)
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun kit - so many possibilities. Love your cute card - LOVE the snowflakes all over to match the dp. *Ü* Thanks so much Sara - I really love having you on my DT. Thoughts & Prayers going up for you & the fam this week. xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the invite! I love penguins, snowmen, and igloos!!! Nice job with designing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the invite! I love penguins, snowmen, and igloos!!! Nice job with designing!!!

    ReplyDelete