Thursday, September 1, 2016

Party Cows

Happy Labor Day Weekend here in the US.
Have fun and be safe everyone, (party until the Cows come home)!
I will be spending time in my creative space and enjoying the
Tieszen Family Reunion. 

I have for you a cute little birthday card to share today marking
the new Month and new challenge over at
This month you are to use your favorite color combo.
Mine of course is 
Green Galore, Pink Passion and Taken with Teal
(All oldies from SU.  Don't worry I stocked up on my faves before they retired I am good for awhile;)

Comparable colors from PaerTrey Ink are..
Green Parakeet,  Raspberry Fizz and Hawaiian Shores 

Here are the colors with their hex codes...


So I picked
this month to showcase my fave combo.
Here is my DT creation for your inspiration...
Outline digitally colored in PsCC



Come over and join us this month at the
and enter your fave color combo project in the pinned album for
your chance at winning a $10.00 gift voucher to the
Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment