Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Santa Penguin FREEBIE

Today I have a digital card to show you that uses the FREEBIE
SANTA PENGUIN
from
You can pick up this freebie over on the 
There is an October Link Up going on where you upload your
Imagine That Creations and get another freebie at the end of the month.
We would love to have you there inspiring us with your creations.

 Here is the Santa Penguin FREEBIE preview...


And
 
 Wanna get more mileage out of your digital papers by changing the colors to match your creations?
It is super easy to do in Adobe Ps.
Here I took the green snowflake paper from
Polar Fun digital paper pack and changed it to the red I used to color my penguin. 

video

Remember you can find my digis for sale over at
While you are visiting click on
 to be taken to my designs.

 
Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card Sara and thanks so much for creating a li'l video for those who have that program. I have the PS7 so I use a different way to adjust the color - I wonder now if this would work in PS7? LOL - there's SO MUCH I still have to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete